Want a great full body, sore all over workout! Grab a medicine ball and slam ball and get to work!
With these 2 balls, you will get your heart pumping and your muscles screaming!
Lets not forget how therapeutic it is to slam a ball! It’s dead weight helps you not only build strength but endurance!
Having worked out with various med balls and slam balls, the V03 from Spartan Fitness are my top choice.
Here’s your 30 minute at home full body workout!
8 Exercises, Super Setting, 3 Sets
- Med Ball Skater Jumps – 20 (10 each side)
- Slam Ball Bear crawls – 10 (5 forward, 5 backwards)
- Med Ball Squats to push- 10
- Slam balls- 5
- Med Ball Lunges- 10 (5 each side)
- Med Ball Side hops- 10 (5 each side)
- Slam Balls Throws & Hop- 5
- Med Ball Reverse Lunge Hops
*Super-setting: do 2 exercises back to back, no break in-between. Take a 30-60 second break between each set. Once 3 sets are completed, move on to the next 2. You will do a total of 4 supersets.