Listen, anything that I can make at night to make my life easier in the morning is a plus for me, when I first started making the overnight chia, I won’t lie, I wasn’t the biggest fan. I always felt like it was missing something. The texture was always off. |I most have played around with the recipe over a dozen times, but I have finally mastered the PERFECT combo to make the most delicious overnight chia pudding that is packed with protein, fiber and all around goodness.
Give it a try, trust me you won’t be disappointed!
- 3 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds ( ground)
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp protein powder ( I use vanilla)- this is optional- you don’t have to add it in- you can use a whey or plant-based protein
- 1tbsp pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter ( optional) *almond butter is delicious too
This is 1 serving. stir all together in a small Tupperware or bowl. Let it sit for about 5-10 minutes, stir again, then place overnight in the fridge. This will last upto 3 days in the fridge
Top with your favorite fresh berries, yogurt, seeds or nuts!